When you can’t wait to enjoy your favorite author or other genres new e-book, audio book, or hardcover book, glance at a variety of magazines, research and learn about a new topic, watch a newly released DVD, would like to use Wi-Fi or one of the library’s computers visit Kothe Memorial Library. If the material is not on site we use the State of Iowa Libraries Online (SILO) to obtain it for you at no cost. Our library staff strives to support lifelong reading and learning.
- Free WiFi
- Printing/Faxing services
- Story Time for preschoolers on Wednesdays from 10 -11 am. Enjoy crafts, snack, stories and fun.
- Free help sessions for device owners (iPads, Kindles, or more)
- Clothes Closet: A service in which you can donate or receive free clothing. The Clothes Closet is open on Monday nights from 6:00 pm-7:30 pm. Clean and gently used items are received and distributed during those hours.
- Check out a wide variety of books and movies for all age levels!
- The Summer Reading program is held in June for all ages.
For more information about Kothe Memorial Library, visit the website, contact us at 319-346-2442, or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to access the Kothe Memorial Library's online catalog.
Follow us on Facebook!
Monday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Tuesday: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Wednesday: 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Thursday: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Friday: 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Book Clubs and More
The Friends of the Library group continues to support programming and materials to benefit the community and welcomes new members at their meetings which are held on the second Monday of every month at 8:30 am.
The Brown Bag Book Club meets the second Monday of every month at noon to converse about their current book selection and all are welcome.
An excellent way to support our library is by using AmazonSmile. It is a simple and automatic way to have 0.5% donated to the library at no cost to you every time you shop. An existing Amazon.com account can be used on AmazonSmile. Click here to get started with Amazon Smile.
“Reading is a basic tool in the living of a good life”- Mortimer J. Adler