Creating a community where people want to live.
Parkersburg is the community of choice providing opportunities for business development that enable business owners and residents to benefit from Parkersburg's thriving economy, strong labor force, and quality of place.
- Centrally located, just 8 miles north from Interstate 20
- Friendly business climate experiencing vibrant business growth.
- Leader in workforce development. The Aplington Parkersburg School District works with Cedar Valley West to give students hands-on real work experience. This helps local businesses by providing interns and trains students for the jobs of tomorrow.
- Fiber Optic internet is available.
- Multiple shovel ready business park lots available for building.
- Iowa was recently ranked the top state in the nation by U.S. News and World Report's Best States Ranking.
- Iowa has the #2 lowest cost of doing business in the nation and Parkersburg works to keep up with that trend locally.
Industrial Park Lots
Centrally located off the corner of Highways 57 and 14, Parkersburg has 44 acres of shovel ready business park lots for sale. For more information, contact Tim Cuvelier, Parkersburg Economic Development Director at 319-346-1023 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Revolving Loan Fund:
Parkersburg Economic Development offers low-interest loans to new or expanding businesses. You can find a summary of the RLF program here or you can obtain an application here: